Display your class with pride! With up to six photos, this Custom 'Graduation Photo Collage' Print Canvas is the perfect gift for any who wishes to capture the essence of that special day! Perfect for capturing those moments you wish to never forget.
Custom Printed Wall Canvas can be displayed beautifully in any room, this canvas art lets anyone who visits know that your home is a loving home.
Digital Photo Canvas Print has gallery wrapped edges so they are prefect to hang with or without a frame.
Personalize Your Item for Free!
- Add your favorite photos (see instructions below)
- In the Notes to Amanda Joy section, personalize with:
- Name (max 20 characters)
- Year (max 4 characters)
- School (mac 45 characters)
- Canvas Size is 10x10
- Recommended pixel resolution (dpi) is at least 1200 x 1200
- Please note: Gallery wrap causes the outer edges of the photo to continue around the canvas edge. We recommend using a photo with a centered subject matter.
Uploading your digital photo:
- Please read our important Photo requirement's message to the Right side of this page.
- Please number your photos as per the image map! ! !
Graduation Photo Collage Canvas
●▬▬ READ IMPORTANT PHOTO INFO ▬▬●
- Submit your high resolution photo to email: email@example.com
- Please include your 'Ship to Name' in subject of email.
- After Checkout, EMAIL , as an attachment, your High resolution picture to email address: Amandajoycreations@aol.com with your (Ship to name) in subject
- PLEASE NOTE: We may need to crop some background from your photo to ensure all fits beautifully!
- We DO NOT color correct, brighten, or retouch image.
- The quality of your actual photo you possess (i.e. clarity, brightness, spottiness) will affect the final product on our side. If your photo is blurry, the end product will be blurry. If your photo is Grainy....your end product will be grainy. If there are white flash spots on the faces in your image, the white spots will appear even brighter in your end product.
- Please be aware that images usually look wonderful on the computer or phone screen, however, Printing those images does NOT mean the Printed producted will look wonderful...if your original photo has poor resolution ( DPI, pixels, size of file, etc). That is why you should just be sure you have a good resolution photo to send ;)
- We will NOT be responsible for grainy, dark, poor resolution items! No Refunds, No returns! Thank you for your understanding.
●▬▬ PHOTO TIPS ▬▬●
- Phone photos may not work as well as an actual camera.
- We recommend using JPG formats. (GIF images will not reproduce as well asother formats because of color compression.)
- The main subject of your photo should occupy a minimum of 50-80% of the entire photograph (i.e. a closeup of a face).
- Use the original GOOD RESOLUTION image.
- If you are scanning photographs before emaling, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
- When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution.
- Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
- Your image will be reproduced as it appears! The ONLY tweaking we do sometimes, is crop the image for size, to fit the product you order.
- Close-ups and images with good quality bright colors will produce the best results.
- We recommend uploading images between 2 & 20 MB in size. The higher the quality of the digital photo the higher quality of the photo item.
- Digital photos taken from a camera phone can create poor results.
- We always recommend using a regular digital camera with images taken at the highest resolution for large photo items.