Personalized Gifts for Couples
Curl up with your Valentine in our warm Personalized Initial Couples Photo Sherpa Blanket. Our Sherpa Blanket will be personalized with any photo and any 2 initials. Makes a great gift for Valentines Day, Wedding Gift or even a Housewarming Gift!
- Soft and smooth mink touch front with tan Sherpa back
- Yarn stitched edges
- Made of 100% polyester
- Approximate size: 37" W x 57" L
- Machine washable in cold water. Tumble dry on low.
Personalize Your Item for Free!
Include the following for personalization:
- Initial 1
- Initial 2
Uploading your digital photo:
* Please read our important Photo requirement's message to the Right side of this page.
Personalized Initial Couples Photo Sherpa Blanket
Processes within 3-4 business days, then ships from our warehouse*
Ground delivery is between 5-7 days*
●▬▬ READ IMPORTANT PHOTO INFO ▬▬●
- Submit your high resolution photo to email: email@example.com
- Please include your 'Ship to Name' in subject of email.
- After Checkout, EMAIL , as an attachment, your High resolution picture to email address: Amandajoycreations@aol.com with your (Ship to name) in subject
- PLEASE NOTE: We may need to crop some background from your photo to ensure all fits beautifully!
- We DO NOT color correct, brighten, or retouch image.
- The quality of your actual photo you possess (i.e. clarity, brightness, spottiness) will affect the final product on our side. If your photo is blurry, the end product will be blurry. If your photo is Grainy....your end product will be grainy. If there are white flash spots on the faces in your image, the white spots will appear even brighter in your end product.
- Please be aware that images usually look wonderful on the computer or phone screen, however, Printing those images does NOT mean the Printed producted will look wonderful...if your original photo has poor resolution ( DPI, pixels, size of file, etc). That is why you should just be sure you have a good resolution photo to send ;)
- We will NOT be responsible for grainy, dark, poor resolution items! No Refunds, No returns! Thank you for your understanding.
●▬▬ PHOTO TIPS ▬▬●
- Phone photos may not work as well as an actual camera.
- We recommend using JPG formats. (GIF images will not reproduce as well asother formats because of color compression.)
- The main subject of your photo should occupy a minimum of 50-80% of the entire photograph (i.e. a closeup of a face).
- Use the original GOOD RESOLUTION image.
- If you are scanning photographs before emaling, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
- When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution.
- Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
- Your image will be reproduced as it appears! The ONLY tweaking we do sometimes, is crop the image for size, to fit the product you order.
- Close-ups and images with good quality bright colors will produce the best results.
- We recommend uploading images between 2 & 20 MB in size. The higher the quality of the digital photo the higher quality of the photo item.
- Digital photos taken from a camera phone can create poor results.
- We always recommend using a regular digital camera with images taken at the highest resolution for large photo items.