This photo urn was designed so that you can choose your favorite photo of your pet and have it placed on the urn. Free personalization is included. Personalize your Pet Urn with any photo of your beloved pet and any custom message.
Personalize Your Item for Free!
Include the following for personalization:
- Custom Message Line 1 - max 30 characters
- Custom Message Line 2 - max 30 characters
- Urn measures 5” x 5” x 2 ½”
- Base measures 5 ½” x 5 ½” x ¾”
- Recessed area is 3/16” deep and the inside measures 3 ½” x 3 ½” x 1 15/16”
- Designed to hold the remains of a medium size animal
- Box unscrews from the bottom so you are able to insert the ashes.
Uploading your digital photo:
- Please read our important Photo requirement's message to the Right side of this page.
Personalized Pet Photo Wooden Memorial Urn
●▬▬ READ IMPORTANT PHOTO INFO ▬▬●
- Submit your high resolution photo to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your 'Ship to Name' in subject of email.
- After Checkout, EMAIL , as an attachment, your High resolution picture to email address: Amandajoycreations@aol.com with your (Ship to name) in subject
- PLEASE NOTE: We may need to crop some background from your photo to ensure all fits beautifully!
- We DO NOT color correct, brighten, or retouch image.
- The quality of your actual photo you possess (i.e. clarity, brightness, spottiness) will affect the final product on our side. If your photo is blurry, the end product will be blurry. If your photo is Grainy....your end product will be grainy. If there are white flash spots on the faces in your image, the white spots will appear even brighter in your end product.
- Please be aware that images usually look wonderful on the computer or phone screen, however, Printing those images does NOT mean the Printed producted will look wonderful...if your original photo has poor resolution ( DPI, pixels, size of file, etc). That is why you should just be sure you have a good resolution photo to send ;)
- We will NOT be responsible for grainy, dark, poor resolution items! No Refunds, No returns! Thank you for your understanding.
●▬▬ PHOTO TIPS ▬▬●
- Phone photos may not work as well as an actual camera.
- We recommend using JPG formats. (GIF images will not reproduce as well asother formats because of color compression.)
- The main subject of your photo should occupy a minimum of 50-80% of the entire photograph (i.e. a closeup of a face).
- Use the original GOOD RESOLUTION image.
- If you are scanning photographs before emaling, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
- When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution.
- Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
- Your image will be reproduced as it appears! The ONLY tweaking we do sometimes, is crop the image for size, to fit the product you order.
- Close-ups and images with good quality bright colors will produce the best results.
- We recommend uploading images between 2 & 20 MB in size. The higher the quality of the digital photo the higher quality of the photo item.
- Digital photos taken from a camera phone can create poor results.
- We always recommend using a regular digital camera with images taken at the highest resolution for large photo items.